Call for Papers : International Conference on Social Impact
The International Conference on Social Impact to be held during Social Impact Summit, 2015 aims to unite a dynamic community of global and local leaders and grassroots contributors to discuss solutions for the greatest challenges of our time. The conference will provide a platform to share dialogue and study the issues and challenges of society. The purpose of the conference is to bring together a community of socially innovative thinkers who understand what is good for society is also good for business. Our aim is to inspire, educate, and connect the people across the globe. We also hope to support these individuals and organizations in their quest to create sustainable solutions to enduring social problems.
Call for Papers:
We cordially invite the academicians, researchers, representatives of the Civil Society and student research scholars to submit their research papers on the sub-themes to be covered in different technical sessions during the International Conference. Interested participants may submit soft copy of the abstracts and full papers to the organizing committee through the following email address: email@example.com
- Human Rights of Women and Children
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- Human Rights of Aged and Disabled
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Human Rights violation faced by HIV/ AIDS people
- Human rights of Sex Workers
- Role of NGOs in advocacy for Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
- Constitutional Rights and Safeguards provided to the vulnerable groups in India
Law and justice
- Criminal Law
- Public Law
- Labor and Social Law
- International Human Right Law
- Climate Change Law
- Role of NGO’S
Women and Gender studies
- Ethics, Gender and Sex
- Women, Work, and Class
- Gender, Literature, and Culture
- Race & Gender
- Transnational Families
- Women & Global Labor
- Gender & Religion
- Women’s Health
- Role of NGO’S
Social and community studies
- Social Policy and Social Legislation
- Caring for the Elderly
- Child and youth issues
- Ethic in Society or online society
- Social Work in Modern Society
- Social sciences for social welfare
- Role of NGO’S
Economic development and growth
- The formation of human resources and market mechanisms
- The public economy and economy of public health
- The environment, resources, and agricultural economy
- International economy and industry
- Economic analysis of family interactions
- Role of NGO’s
Immigration and emigration
- Immigration and emigration trends
- Illegal migration
- Labor supply and demand
- Economic and labor market
- Migration and social issues
- Immigration diversification and immigration patterns
- Refugees, undocumented migrants
- Role of NGO’S
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Your Abstract (of about 300 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation/Institution Details
- Address and Email id
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: ‘Abstract Submission for Social Impact Conference’
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010)
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub heading should be in font size 12, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition.
All papers accepted for the conference will be published in the international journal and edited books with ISSN/ISBN.
Rules for the Participates:
- No abstract or full paper shall be accepted after the last date of submission respectively.
- Participants / Paper Presenters have to register after the acceptance of abstract with payment of required fees.
- For participation, registration is mandatory on confirmation of the participation. Only registered participants will be allowed to take part in Conference.
- All the registered participants will be provided a participation certificate, conference kit, lunch and tea.
- Limited paid accommodation during the conference is available on first come first serve basis.
- All Co-authors have to register separately.
Important Dates & Time:
|Submission of Abstract not more than 200-300 words||25th November 2015|
|Intimation of acceptance of abstracts||Within 24-72 Hours of Receiving|
|Last date of Registration & Submission of full length paper||5th December 2015|
For further information visit: http://www.legaldesire.com/2/summit2015/international-conference-on-social-impact/
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016