Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws
Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws (IJCL) is a biannual peer reviewed multi disciplinary journal which seeks to provide a forum for engaging in discussions on varied contemporary issues. IJCL (ISSN 2394 – 8256) provides its readers a unique viewpoint from the perspective of the academia and industry.
It provides a platform to law students, academics and professionals; to present their views and ideas on diverse issues by mixing experience with innovation. The Journal seeks to become an instrument of social engineering.
A student pursuing 3 year LL.B or 5 year integrated LL.B or LL.M course at any recognized University or College within India is eligible to participate.
- Short Articles: 3,000 – 4,000 words
- Long Articles: 5,000 – 10,000 words
- The essay must be written in English.
- Co – authorship of papers between individuals of the same or different institutions is permissible to a maximum of 2 students.
- Entries submitted for the competition must be the original, unpublished and undistributed work authored by the participant submitting it. IJCL will not be responsible for any claims made by any parties regarding copyright infringements in the works submitted by authors.
- The word limit for the entry is exclusive of footnotes, Abstract and bibliography. Substantive footnoting is not permitted.
- The entry should be accompanied by a 300 word Abstract.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc format in Times New Roman Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman Font size 10. The footnotes used should follow a uniform and complete system of citation. It is advised that Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition) be followed.
- That the invitation based articles will be preferred over submission based articles.
- That the entries will be checked for plagiarism.
- Kindly submit the manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of Abstract is 20th August, 2016.
Indian Journal of Contemporary Laws
53/203 V.T. Road, Mansarovar,
Jaipur – 302020, Rajasthan
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018