Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law is going to organise International Conference on “ Violence Against Girl Child and Women: Issues and Concern” sponsored by ICSSR.
Dates: 12th-13th March, 2016
Venue: Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, NH-58 Delhi-Hardiwar Bypass, Subhartipuram, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh-250005
Theme: Violence Against Girl Child and Women: Issues and Concern
Sub-theme of the Conference: The theme as above has been divided in five sub themes as under:-
- Violence against Girl Child
- Challenges of Modernization and Urbanization and Status of Women/Girl Child
- Crime against women
- Legal Political and Ethical issues related to women
- Women as a member of Vulnerable group & Social Transformation : Two Interdependent issue
CALL FOR PAPERS:
We invite abstracts and papers on any of the subthemes of the conference mentioned above. The abstract should clearly contain the following:
- Name of the author
- Full address for correspondence Telephone and Email id
Abstracts should be sent to the following e-mail latest by 10th March 2016 :
- All Papers are to be presented in English only and must be in MS Office-2007 in 12 font size, Times New Roman (with 14 Font size for titles) in A4 size format with 1.5 line spacing.
- Full paper should not exceed 5000 words. It should be submitted in hard as well as soft copy.
- Co-authorship is allowed. Both the authors need to register separately.
- Teachers and Others : Rs.1000/-
- Research Scholar/ Students : Rs.500/
- Member AILTC : Rs.750/-
- Foreign Nationals : 300 USD
Accommodation: Incampus Accommodation is available on payment of Rs.1500/day for single room.
Publication Opportunity: Selected Abstracts to be published in International Journal of Legal Desire with ISSN by payment of nominal Publication fees. For query relating to Publication, feel free to contact: +91-8958542542 or email to [email protected]
In case of any questions regarding the conference feel free to mail at the following:
Official Media Partner: Legal Desire
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Women in Indian Prisons: Over Crowded jails, lack of sanitation, custodial incidents & shortage of doctors (Read Report) - April 23, 2018
- CALL FOR PAPERS: THE JOURNAL FOR INDIAN RESEARCHERS (ISSN: 2581-3595) VOL 2 - April 23, 2018
- Supreme Court stays proceeding against Salman Khan for his comment on Valmiki community - April 23, 2018