1. Authors should submit the paper in English, carefully checked for correctness regarding grammar and spelling and addressing one or several of the conference areas or topics. Each paper should clearly indicate the nature of its contribution, and the problems, domains or environments to which it is applicable. To facilitate the double blind paper evaluation method, authors are requested to submit the paper without any reference to any of the authors, including the authors’ personal details, the acknowledgement section of paper and any other reference that may
disclose the author’s identity.
2. Only original papers should be submitted.
3. All papers must be submitted through the e mail id given at the beginning of the brochure and should follow the instructions and templates provided, which are also the templates for the camera-ready submission. You will receive an acknowledgement mail before the expiry of the next working day after the submission of the paper.
4. Authors of registered papers must guarantee that their papers will be presented at the conference. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the conference proceedings.
5. Papers must be prepared according to the templates given
6. The list of areas specified here is not exhaustive. Papers from other related areas are also welcome.
7. The manuscripts will be subjected to a blind review process.
8. The notices of acceptance of abstracts and full paper will be sent to the
corresponding author within a period of two weeks of receipt of the items subject to the limits of the above mentioned dates.
9. The decision of the reviewers will be final and binding.
10. The authors will be intimated only through e mail.
11. Registration for the coauthor is compulsory for issuing certificate of participation to the co author.
12. Registration Fee covers the CD of the Proceedings, the Conference proceedings book, Luncheon for the dates and Morning & Evening Tea with snacks.
13. The delegates are requested to make own arrangements for their stay and transportation to the Conference Venue. The Venue of the Conference is St Thomas' College, Thrissur, Kerala, India. Pin 680001.
Last date of Abstract Submission : 18 Oct 2015
Last date of notification of acceptance of Abstracts : 25 Oct 2015
Last date for full paper submission : 15 Nov 2015
Last date of notification of acceptance of Full Paper: 20-Nov-15
Brochure : http://stthomas.ac.in/files/content/files/Brochure.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016