• Visual Narratives in Multicultural Space
Indigenous art and the people.
Folk art of North-East India.
Comparative study of Art and Culture of North-East India.
Comparative analysis of the Indigenous, folk and mainstream art of North-East India.
Visual Narratives of North-East, within and across.
• Issues of Identity and Ethnicity
Art and Identity of North-East India.
Visual Narratives in different visual language or media.
Film, Performance and visuals in context to the Ethnicity of North-East India.
Visual Narrative changes in the issues of Identity and Ethnicity.
• Crisis and Possibilities
The resistance of Visual Narratives in critical issues of North-East India.
The other as marginalization exposes the possibilities of visual languages.
New outcomes of the work of art and cultures of North-East India.
Study of the visual practices of North-East India in comparison with national and international visual aspects.
Last date of submission of Application/Registration form and registration fees: 27th February, 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017