Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer reviewed journal. The Journal and Publication Society at School of Law, Christ University invites submissions for the Volume 5, Number 2.
- Long Articles (3000 – 5000 words)
- Short Articles (up to 3000 words)
- Legislative Notes (1500 – 2000 words)
- Case Comments (1500 – 2000 words)
- Book Review (1000 words)
- The submission shall be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words which briefly highlights the key issues, research methodology and the conclusion, along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style.
- The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
All submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile / phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th August, 2016.
Christ University Law Journal
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Part-time Career: Professor, Asst. Professor & Lecturers at Legal Desire Media & Publications - March 27, 2017
- Online Summer Internship Fair at Internshala - March 27, 2017
- 10 income tax changes to take effect from April 1 - March 26, 2017