Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal (Vol. 5, Number 2)
Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer reviewed journal. The Journal and Publication Society at School of Law, Christ University invites submissions for the Volume 5, Number 2.
- Long Articles (3000 – 5000 words)
- Short Articles (up to 3000 words)
- Legislative Notes (1500 – 2000 words)
- Case Comments (1500 – 2000 words)
- Book Review (1000 words)
- The submission shall be accompanied by an Abstract of not more than 300 words which briefly highlights the key issues, research methodology and the conclusion, along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style.
- The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook (19th Edition).
All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile / phone number and contact address, for future reference.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th August, 2016.
Christ University Law Journal
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018