- Writing and commissioning articles for the blog.
- Writing and commissioning scholarly/research articles.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
Eligibility: Open to all students above 18 years.
Duration of Internship: Expected – 1 year, Minimum – 2 months.
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
Deadline for submission of application: Rolling application process.
- Senior Intern
- Assistant Editorial Intern
- Associate Editorial Intern
- Editorial Intern
- Senior Editorial Intern
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Indore Bar Association decides not to represent any Rape accused - April 22, 2018
- RBI makes Aadhaar mandatory for KYC till SC further order - April 22, 2018
- SC directed Centre to seize Underworld Don Dawood Ibhrahim’s property - April 20, 2018