- Writing and commissioning articles for the blog.
- Writing and commissioning scholarly/research articles.
- Content creation, engagement and promotion on social media channels.
Eligibility: Open to all students above 18 years.
Duration of Internship: Expected – 1 year, Minimum – 2 months.
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
Deadline for submission of application: Rolling application process.
- Senior Intern
- Assistant Editorial Intern
- Associate Editorial Intern
- Editorial Intern
- Senior Editorial Intern
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017