We organize events, conduct research and provide consultancy on key issues in governance, public policy and law. The organization is headquartered in Lucknow and the pan-Indian team comprises of most promising college students and young professionals who bring their vibrant perspectives to the organization and are unified by the common vision of improving the future of our country.
Legal Status: Registered as a Public Charitable Trust under Indian Trusts Act, 1882.
Participant: United Nations Global Compact and United Nations Civil Society Network.
We are looking forward to engage students and young professionals interested in taking up editorial leadership positions in our Editorial Board. Our editorial board aims to publish a book (with ISBN number) containing original research papers and case studies on the following broad themes:
- Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat
- Uniform Civil Code
- Removal of Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir
- India v/s Bharat – Bridging the Divide
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao – Need of the Hour
- Make in India – A Boost to India’s Manufacturing Sector
- Startup India, Standup India – India’s Entrepreneurship Movement
- Government of India’s Programmes and Schemes
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
- United Nations
- NITI Aayog
- Gender Equality
- Women Empowerment
- Affordable Healthcare
- Affordable Housing
- LGBT Rights
- Olympic Games
- Juvenile Justice System
- Right to Education
- Right to Information
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
- Goods and Services Tax
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Main Tasks of the Editors
- Commissioning research papers and/or case studies for the book.
- Writing research papers and/or case studies for the book.
- Editing research papers and/or case studies for the book.
Send your CV/Resume and Photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Internship Rules and Regulations
- Age between 18 – 25 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Remuneration: Pro bono. (Voluntary and Unpaid)
Deadline: 30th September, 2016.
Certificates: Awarded to candidates who perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit.
Recommendation Letter: Awarded to only exceptional performers who are associated with us for a period of 6 months or more.
Recruitment Policy Highlights
- We are an equal opportunity organization and firmly believe in diversity.
- We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities, unfaltering values, and great potential.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- All the positions are tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- Monthly performance review will be conducted to evaluate your contribution and suitability for the organization.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Career for Law Student: Executive Assistant position at Legal Desire (Work from Home) - April 3, 2017
- Motor Vehicles Act more stringent: 5 times increase in drunk driving fine, jail up to 10 years for causing death - April 2, 2017
- SC : Alcohol ban on highways include bars and restaurants - April 1, 2017