Call for Applications: Student Editors for Legal Desire
Legal Desire is growing at a fast pace globally. Legal Desire is one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia. Legal Desire is in its 3rd year of continuous publication, with a diverse, professional, highly engaged and expert global readership.
Law Student of recognized Institution. We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- Passion for Law
- Ability to give positive, encouraging and clearly targeted feedback to the people you interact with
- Ability to motivate and excite others
- Genuine interest in public interaction and organizing events
- Willingness to be a public figure. Your role is providing face-to-face guidance to professors and students, so comfort with being “public” is very important
- Help Legal Desire to better understand your campus culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Champion the Legal Desire brand on campus
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation
- Registration fee for all the workshops/courses/events by Legal Desire will be fully subsidized for Legal Desire Campus ambassadors
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on our website.
- Internship assistance.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Paid tasks to earn during your tenure.
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Legal Desire, the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
How to Apply?
Submit your resume with contact details to [email protected] with subject headline ‘Application for the post of Student Editor’ by 20 January 2016.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016