Call for Applications : Researchers at Centre for Communication Governance by NLU Delhi
The Centre welcomes applications from candidates with a Masters Degree in International Law. All candidates must be able to provide evidence of an interest in civil liberties and human rights. In addition, they must have a demonstrable capacity for high-quality, independent work.
Based on the quality of the work, the remuneration will be up-to Rs. 40,000.
Procedure for Application
1. Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages). 6 March
2. Contact details for two referees (one academic). Referees must be informed that they might be contacted for an oral reference or a brief written reference.
3. One academic writing sample of between 1000 and 1200 words (essay or extract, published or unpublished).
4. Shortlisted applicants may be called for an interview.
Link : http://www.nludelhi.ac.in/UploadedImages/d32ff366-5e0e-44a8-9fc8-bf5f1e2d535d.pdf
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018