Legal Desire is Asia’s leading one stop destination dedicated to providing legal resources, news, notifications, educational material, online courses and legal services to students and professionals across the globe. Legal Desire has outreach of 10 million youth, young budding lawyers and legal professionals across Asia. Legal Desire acts as a media and provides latest legal updates.
As a Legal Desire Research Associate you can:
- Enhance your writing skills
- Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
- Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with students, faculty, professionals and Team Legal Desire.
- Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers.
- Have your work published via Legal Desire portal, our magazine, Journal, social media outlets, internal newsletters etc.
Law Student of recognized Institution. We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
What We Look For in a Research Associate?
- Creativity and Accountability. He/She must posses sound analytical skills
- Must have the ability to think ‘out of the box’ and address issues seldom addressed by researchers.
- Punctuality (Someone who can meet deadlines)
- Must have prior experience in research (Publications)
- Original thinking. Plagiarism is unacceptable in any of the articles authored by the research associate.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Legal Desire, the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
Process of Application :
Send your application with subject line ‘Application for the post of Research Associate ’ along with CV at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 2 December 2015 .
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016