CALL FOR APPLICATIONS :Position Open for Research Administrator at Law Mantra : Apply within 1st February, 2016
Law Mantra is an online journal and web portal, under the chief patronage of Hon. Justice K.N Saikia, Former Judge Supreme Court of India, Dr. Hon. Justice Malimath, Former Chief Justice Karnataka and Kerala High Court, Dr. (Prof.) M.P.Singh, Chancellor Central University Haryana, Dr. Prof. Gurjeet Singh, Founder Vice-Chancellor N.L.U.J.A Assam, Prof. (Dr.) Faizan Mustaffa, V.C NALSAR Hyderabad, and other luminaries from the legal fraternity.
Law Mantra is running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same. Law mantra also has an ISSN (2321-6417) Online Journal and Print Journal in the name of International Journal of Legal Research and Governance which tries to disseminate knowledge and research in various aspects of law. This website aims to offer a platform for law professionals and law aspirants to voice their views and ideas through high level of research and get acknowledged in front of masses. This also includes Blog writing, Article writing, Essay writing, Case notes and others literary works.
We, at Law Mantra, believe that change cannot happen without active participation of youth. Hence, we create opportunity for young college-going students.
Position: Research Administrators
Responsibilities: As a Researcher Administrator, your responsibilities would include:
- Updating Law Mantra on legal issues, news, latest changes in judicial systems of our country. The Researcher also has to update Law Mantra’s web portal on latest amendments and alteration of statutes by domestic as well as international authoritative bodies.
- Contributing blogs and articles [having 2000 words (at least 2 articles a month)] on the present legal scenario. He/she may choose the topic by his/her own and the after finishing of the work, he must present his final article to the Head of the Research team.
- Researching about upcoming events and news. Researcher must enquire and find the latest topics of discussion in the recent legal scenario and must present his report to the Head of the Research team.
- Preparing of various kind of questionnaires for the purpose of gathering the views of the general public on that topic of concern. The topic can be legal as well as social but must by anyway relate to legal matters.
- Conducting survey and research on the legal issues as well as the challenges faced by the common people and the judicial bodies in the process of administration of justice.
- Conducting interviews of Lawyers, jurists, Law firm associates and other such signatories, on behalf of Law Mantra,, regarding various informative and constructive legal matters.
- Conducting interviews of Dean, Director, Principal of your Law Faculty, eminent legal luminaries visiting your law faculty, the guests arriving at your campus etc. for the purpose of publication on interview section of Law Mantra. You have to take at least one interview in a month.
- Engaging in consultations, training and online conferences with our core committee.
Work Description: Online work (from home) for around 10 hours a week
Qualifications: Students Pursuing LL.B, B.A LL.B
Benefits and Remuneration for the Post of Research Administrators: It is important to note that the nature of your work will be ‘voluntary contribution’ and you will not be given remuneration for the same. We will provide you with an Experience Certificate at the end of your term i.e. a minimum period of one year.
Selected Research Administrator will be awarded a stipend worth Rs. 5000 that includes cash of Rs. 3000 and food coupons worth Rs. 2000, at the end of the term. Please note that selection depends wholly on performance.
Application procedure: Interested persons are required to mail their Resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]
Please note that position will be on contractual basis and person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
Last Date to Apply: February 1, 2016.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016