As a Legal Desire Campus Director you can:
- Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
- Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with students, faculty, professionals and Team Legal Desire.
- Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers.
- Have your work published via Legal Desire portal, our magazine, Journal, social media outlets, internal newsletters etc. Commission based work
Law Student of recognized Institution who is in 4th or 5th year of 5 year course or 3rd year of three year course We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- Passion for Law
- Ability to give positive, encouraging and clearly targeted feedback to the people you interact with
- Ability to motivate and excite others
- Genuine interest in public interaction and organizing events
- Willingness to be a public figure. Your role is providing face-to-face guidance to professors and students, so comfort with being “public” is very important
- Help Legal Desire to better understand your campus culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Champion the Legal Desire brand on campus
- Promoting Legal Desire in your Institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and Legal Desire. Assist Legal Desire team in organizing a workshop/seminar at your campus.
- Make people aware of Legal Desire through social media and other resources you have.
- Submitting Articles and Research Papers.
- Collecting Articles for publication on Legal Desire Online portal, Quarterly Legal Journal and our Monthly Magazine ‘Legal Desire Reporter’.
- Promoting Legal Desire Online Courses and earning flat 10-25% commission.
- Organizing Events in your Institution with support and sponsorship of ‘Legal Desire’ vice versa, helping us organise events with sponsorship from your college.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college/university, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. You will be given recognition for the same.
- Collect feedback about legal desire from your faculty, students etc.
- Submit reports/pictures of events that take place in and around your campus.
- Share the latest campus happenings with Legal Desire.
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation Registration fee for all the workshops/courses/events by Legal Desire will be fully subsidized for Legal Desire Campus Directors
- Recognition of active Campus Directors on our website.
- Internship assistance.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Paid tasks to earn during your tenure.
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
Selection Process: Perusal of CV Telephonic interview How to Apply? Submit your resume with contact details to email@example.com with subject headline ‘Application for the post of Campus Director