About Legal Desire Campus Associate Programme:
An opportunity for students to act as liaisons between Legal Desire and their institutions. It is an opportunity to develop professional, marketing, communication and leadership skills. The initiative also intends to use various engagements to develop relationship with institutes starting with knowledge awareness initiatives, student projects, curriculum enablement development tuned to current industry needs and collaborative research.
This will entail hosting of activities like workshops, events and build relationships with students, faculty and professionals. Campus Associate will be interacting with industry experts, successful entrepreneurs and peers from across the country.
Campus Associates are provided training and professional development, leadership and management opportunities, and are rewarded with awesome perks. What’s not to like? Join the team today!
Duration & Time Commitment: 12 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 5-7 hours a week, with some variations throughout the term.
As a Legal Desire Campus Associate you can:
- Build valuable business and career skills like problem-solving, public speaking, and communication.
- Expand your professional network, by working side-by-side with students, faculty, professionals and Team Legal Desire.
- Express your passion for providing a student voice and helping your peers.
- Have your work published via Legal Desire portal, our magazine, Journal, social media outlets, internal newsletters etc.
Law Student of recognized Institution. We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills. He/she should also be well networked and be able to engage with a variety of audience. Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- Passion for Law
- Ability to give positive, encouraging and clearly targeted feedback to the people you interact with
- Ability to motivate and excite others
- Genuine interest in public interaction and organizing events
- Willingness to be a public figure. Your role is providing face-to-face guidance to professors and students, so comfort with being “public” is very important
- Help Legal Desire to better understand your campus culture
- Build relationships on campus with faculty and student groups
- Champion the Legal Desire brand on campus
- Promoting Legal Desire in your Institution and various Social Media Platforms.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and Legal Desire. Assist Legal Desire team in organizing a workshop/seminar at your campus.
- Make people aware of Legal Desire through social media and other resources you have.
- Submitting Articles and Research Papers.
- Collecting Articles for publication on Legal Desire Online portal, Quarterly Legal Journal and our Monthly Magazine ‘Legal Desire Reporter’.
- Promoting Legal Desire Online Courses and earning flat 10-25% commission.
- Organizing Events in your Institution with support and sponsorship of ‘Legal Desire’ vice versa, helping us organise events with sponsorship from your college.
- Conduct interviews of Dean, Director, Law Faculty, eminent Legal Luminaries visiting your college/university, the guests arriving at your campus, etc. for the purpose of publication on our website. You will be given recognition for the same.
- Collect feedback about legal desire from your faculty, students etc.
- Submit reports/pictures of events that take place in and around your campus.
- Share the latest campus happenings with Legal Desire.
- A unique opportunity to earn during your student life.
- Welcome Letter & Certificate of Appreciation
- Coffee with Founder and Legal Professionals.
- Registration fee for all the workshops/courses/events by Legal Desire will be fully subsidized for Legal Desire Campus ambassadors
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassadors on our website.
- Internship assistance.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills
- Add the Legal Desire Campus Ambassador Program experience to your resume
- Paid tasks to earn during your tenure.
- Rewards for Performance.
- Free Trips to National Legal Events like Seminars, Conferences and Moots as a Part of Legal Desire Team to report the event with our Media Team.
- Free Legal Desire Shopping Credits to shop online law books and other services.
- Free Discount Vouchers for Online Certification Courses conducted by Legal Desire.
- Legal Desire Goodies & Gift Hampers.
Applications are accepted on rolling basis. After review of applications by HR Department of Legal Desire, the selected applicants will receive confirmation email and contract of work.
How to Apply?
Submit your resume with contact details to info@with subject headline ‘Application for the post of Campus Associate’.
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016