Bangalore Institute of Legal studies- Center for Applied Research In Law (B-CARL) cordially invite the academicians, researchers, students, HR Executives, social activists, law enforcers and representatives of the civil society, to submit their Research Papers for the 1st National Seminar on “Combating Workplace Sexual Harassment to Women” to be held on 20th and 21st of April 2016 .
- Sexual Harassment at Workplace: A Gender Issue.
- Employer’s Liability in cases of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
- Defining Work place in the context of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace.
- Conciliation as a method of resolving cases of sexual harassment at workplace: A Critique.
- Nexus between Organizational Practices and prevalence/frequency of Sexual Harassment at workplace- Real cases/experiences.
- Implementation Issues.
* Please note that the sub-themes are mere suggestions for the authors of the papers.
Academicians / Working Professionals: Rs. 1500/-
Research Scholars/Students: Rs. 1000/-
Submission of Abstract: 5th April, 2016
2. Submission of Full Paper, filled in Registration Form and scanned copy of DD along with Declaration Form & Brief Bio Data should be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org well as hard copies to reach by: 12th April, 2016.
FOR DETAILS – Website- https://bcarl.in/national-seminar-2016/
Contact- Abhishek Sharma
Student Coordinator, B-CARL
Phone- +91 9743721268
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017