ASSOCHAM is going to organize a National Conferences on ‘Draft GST Law’.
Date: 28th July, 2016
Venue: Hotel Le Meridien, New Delhi
About the Conference:
The introduction of GST is now on horizon as the Government is targeting to pass Constitution Amendment Bill in Parliament during Monsoon session beginning on 18th July, 2016. The consultation process with stake holders on draft GST Law is also initiated. GST is going to have impact on each corporate and other tax payers, which will be immediate as well as far reaching impact on business.
The draft of Model GST law raises several pertinent questions whose implications need to be understood by every business concern and prepare for smooth transition to GST.
Who should attend?
CEOs, CFOs, Finance / Accounts / Legal Executives, Senior Auditors and Financial Professionals / Consultants, Service providers and manufacturing availing CENVAT credit, Exporters of services, Users of services provided in India or abroad, Middle & Senior Level executives dealing in Indirect Taxes in the corporate world as well as the practicing CA, CS, CMA and other related professionals.
Salient Discussion Points in the Conference would be:
- Broad analysis of draft Model GST Law and its impact on Industry
- Taxable event for levy of GST and the persons liable to pay tax
- Principles of Valuation under GST, Point of Taxation and Place of Supply
- Processes relating to Registrations, Return and Tax Payments
- Transitional provisions and other key aspects
- Preparatory steps required by taxpayers for smooth transition to GST
Kindly fill in the registration form and send to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Since the seats are limited, it shall be made available on first-come-first served basis. You are requested to register yourself and also nominate your colleagues for the same.
- Rs. 4000/- per participant (including service tax, refreshment & lunch)
10% discount for two and 20% for three or more persons from the same organization.
Mr. Avinash Sharma
Mr. Ankit Raghav
Mr. Akshat Agarwal
Mr. Krishan Sharma
The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India
5, Sardar Patel Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi – 110021
Phone: 46550555 (Hunting Line)
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017