The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites application for the position of 95 law clerk (Trainee) in the establishment of High Court, Allahabad / Lucknow branch vacancies. Apply before 30th June 2016.
Name of post:- law clerk (Trainee)
Eligibility:- Law degree, LLB
Job Location:- Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs.12500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th June 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 95 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate
Qualification:- Candidates should have:- should have attained the age of 21 years and should not have the attained the age of 26 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of law clerk (Trainee) should be as on 1st July 2016.
- Applicant should have three year professional / five year integrated degree in law from any law college or recognized university through – out the country.
- Applicants should be accepted from such “Law graduate” who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocations / service.
- Those who have appeared in LLB (Final) in 2015-16 examination and are awaiting result may also apply.
- Law Graduate having scored not less than 55% marks in their LLB examination are only eligible to apply for law clerk (Trainee). They will be required o submit their final mark sheet of LLB examination at the time of interview which may be held in the first week of August 2016.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- through bank draft in the favor of Registrar Council, High Court of Judicature, Allahabad.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one duly attested copies of high school mark – sheets / high school certificate / other relevant certificates along with self – addressed envelope of 5 X 10 each having postage stamp of Rs 40/- send by speed post, registered post or courier to the registrar General , High court of judicature at Allahabad on or before 30th June 2016.
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Jagdish Singh Khehar to be next CJI, the first from Sikh community - December 7, 2016
- Chief Justice Thakur flooded with petitions against demonetisation, says there’s ‘too much chaos’ - December 4, 2016
- Biological mother’s plea rejected, child to remain with adoptive parents: Calcutta HC - December 4, 2016