Allahabad High Court invits online application for 95 Lower Clerk Trainee posts.
Organization: High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Name of The Post: Lower Clerk Trainee
Total Posts: 95
Pay Scale: Monthly pay band of Rs.12500/- will be provided to the candidates shortlisted for Allahabad High Court Lower Clerk Trainee Recruitment 2016. Kindly refer official notification to get all other benefits and emoluments information.
Location: Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh.
Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduation in Law from any government approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks
Age Limit: Minimum age of the aspirant must be 21 years and Maximum age limit should not be exceeded 26 years as on 01st July 2016. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable to the candidates belongs to the reserved categories from SC, ST, Pwd, Women, Ex Servicemen and all other reserved category candidates as per UP government rules and regulations
- Personal Interview
This is the only selection round organized by the selection board of Allahabad High Court to shortlist the candidates, Successful contenders are approach High Court of Judicature at Allahabad for download Admit cards related to this selection process.
Exam/Application Fee: Every candidates need to pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs.300/- through Demand Draft in favor of ” Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad “. Fee will not be refunded at any case and forms will not be accepted without specified fee.
Allahabad High Court Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
Contenders those who were finished application process for Allahabad High Court Lower Clerk Trainee Notification 2016 are pleased to approach organization official page to get this information.
How to apply Allahabad High Court Jobs 2016 & Online Application Process
- At first enters into organization official page www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Download the Lower Clerk Trainee notification and know the requirements by read it
- Eligible candidates are pleased to Download Application Form
- Use applicants personal and professional data to fill the form
- Pay the Application / Exam Fee as per your category
- Take a hard copy of application form, Along with copied of relavant documents send to”” Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad ” on or before 30 June 2016
- Online Application Commencement from – 09 June 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 30 June 2016