The Advanced Vocational Diploma in Paralegal Studies (AVDPS) will be of two years duration comprising four semesters, and offers 16 public legal education courses, 12 vocational legal skills courses and 4 practicum courses of learning based on Internship and field work. The aims and objectives of the programme are:
1. To developing a basic understanding of law and justice delivery system including legal rights and duties.
2. To acquaint learners with vocational legal skills to advance the cause of justice
3. To create community paralegals to strength justice deliver system
4. To train learners in public/community services by using several creative and innovative strategies of legal aid, public interest lawyering and community dispute resolution methods.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION: Odiya/Hindi/English
ELIGIBILITY: 10+2 Examination or Equivalent thereto.
AGE: No upper age limit FEE STRUCTURE: Rs. 6000/- year
SCHOLARSHIP: Rs.1000/- month
RESERVATION: Reservation of seats for SC/ST/PWD will be made as per government of India rule.
APPLICATION: Send duly filled downloaded form along with photocopy of 10th and +2 mark sheets and certificates to The Registrar, National Law University Odisha, CDA-13, Cuttack -753014. Write the name of the course on the top of the application envelop. Contact Person: Mr. Amrendra Kumar Ajit Mb. No. 9337525123 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brochure : http://www.nluo.ac.in/news/admission_1444496786.pdf
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016