Knowledge Steez takes immense pleasure to announce the launch of its much awaited training course on “Extensive Research and Avoiding Plagiarism”. This course is launched by Knowledge Steez in collaboration with DPSA Legal (www.dpsalegal.com) Knowledge Patron. This training course is an extensive program that is aimed at honing research and analytical skills among student, researchers and other professionals. Research plays a vital role in a student’s life, whether it is about writing research papers or research for any other purpose. Students enrolling for this course will be able to critically engage with contemporary research in their own disciplines and develop a unique skill set to carry out research independently. The training course will focus not only on data collection and data analysis but also the ethical part of the research. Towards the end of this course you will be able establish a methodical approach to conduct a legal research. This program will give you an insight when academicians and legal practitioners will explain you the practical approach of research and analysis.
Date: 2nd July 2016
Venue: ‘Equity Mansion’, R-1, Nehru Enclave, New Delhi – 110019, India
INSTRUCTOR DETAILS (Tentative)
Kush Vijay Kalra: (Limca Book of records for publishing 9 law books in a year).
Mr. Shhaurya Shah: (LL.M. Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary, University of London) special trainer on legal research and presently working at INTLL advocare Law Firm )
Instructor will also include other prominent speakers who are member of Global Alliance of Justice Education, winner of social impact award, litigating as well as corporate lawyers and renowned academicians and professors.
- Enhance your resume and will lead you to better placements
- Learn how to avoid plagiarism
- A good researching skill will give you confidence and will enhance your efficiency at work and studies.
- Developing professional skill-set of researching on legal issues
- Would give you an option to assist and contributing in an academic research.
- Research skills give you an edge in obtaining scholarship while applying for higher education abroad.
- Will put you ina better position to apply for Research Grants and how to write Research Grant Proposals
- It gives an added value when applying for internships and as research analysist at various institutions
- Certificate of completion for all students attending the course
- We will guide you in getting your research papers published.
The Course is structured and categorized in 5 sessions. Each session is of one hour with a 10 minutes break in between. The sessions would proceed as follows:
Session 1: Importance / Types and Methods of research.
Session 2: How to form title, hypothesis, literature review, research questions, research problem.
Session 3: How to collect data; How to use online sources for writing a paper; Reliability; Verifiability of online materials.
Session 4: Plagiarism, Types of Plagiarism, How to avoid plagiarism.
Session 5: How to write a good academic article or paper, the structure of the paper writing, footnoting, etc.
- Undergraduate students;
- Postgraduate students;
- M Phil students;
- PhD students;
- Any other person who prefers establishing their arguments based on research can attend and improve their skills.
- 2000 INR per Person – Before 22nd May
- 3000 INR per Person- After 22nd , May
Special Group discount available for minimum 5 students from the same university/college
Payment can be made through online transfer/NEFT
The Account Details for the payment are:
Name: MAHAK RATHEE
Account Number: 33139813186
IFS code: SBIN0015996
Branch: CNLU, Patna
Please mail us the scanned copy of the transaction receipt.
*Kindly note that this course is specially designed for law students but will also be very helpful for social science, management and students doing interdisciplinary research.
Important: Do mention ‘Legal Desire’ at the time of Registration.
For more details contact coordinator Mahak Rathee (Director, Knowledge Steez): firstname.lastname@example.org