Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one year LL.M. Programme at Jindal Global Law School, O.P. Jindal Global University for the academic year 2016-17.
LL.M. – One Year Programme
About the Programme:
As an advanced degree offered at Jindal Global Law School, (JGLS), the LL.M. programme is designed to represent outstanding academic achievement. The intensive curriculum provides a number of electives on contemporary topics in international and business law oriented streams.
Our teaching pedagogy will be based on the assumption that students pursuing an LL.M. degree have a strong academic background and basic understanding of their specialty area. Many of our courses will be taught by both leading scholars and periodically by accomplished international and domestic practitioners. We ensure high faculty – student ratio and better interactive learning atmosphere.
Distinctive Features of the LL.M:
JGLS offers specially designed, fully accredited, one-year full-time LLM programme with a global exposure for students seeking a world class postgraduate education in Law. The Law School offers one-year LLM in the following fields:
- Corporate and Financial Law and Policy
- International Trade and Investment Law
- Intellectual Property Rights and Technology Law
- General LL.M.
Applicants to the LLM programme at the Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies, JGLS must have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from any University in India or abroad that is duly recognised under the law and by the regulatory authorities. Students graduating in 2016 can apply, however, they should submit their final certificate / mark sheet at the time of admission.
Admission will be based on the performance of one of the following entrance examinations (70% weightage)
- LSAT-India entrance test a. Procedure: Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- The LSAT-India registration fee is Rs. 3800/-; the fee can be paid online or by Demand Draft (on or before 28th April, 2016).
- You can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com.
- More information available at www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia.
- University of Delhi, Entrance Test (2016) for LL.M. admission
- CLAT-PG Entrance Test (2016) for LL.M. admission
- Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae and a telephonic interview (30% weightage).
Application Fees: Rs. 3,000/-
The application form is available at www.jgls.edu.in/admissions/
|Last date for LSAT – India registration:||1st May, 2016|
|LSAT – India Examination:||15th May, 2016|
|Last date to submit JGLS admission application:||31st May, 2016|
|Last date to submit JGLS scholarship application:||31st May, 2016|
|LSAT – India results:||3rd June, 2016|
Prof. Indranath Gupta
Mr. Anand Prakash Mishra
Ms. Anitha Shibu
Phone: +91-+91 8396907246
O.P. Jindal Global University
Sonipat Narela Road, Sonipat – 131 001,
Haryana, NCR of Delhi, India
Toll-free: 1800 123 4343