Take the Course in ‘Corporate Taxation in India’ by Robustlegal. It is one of the educational wings/ branches of “Dirigeant Education Trust”, an initiative to provide premier legal education in India.
Corporation tax is the tax paid by companies on their profits, The corporate income tax (CIT) rate applicable to an Indian company for the tax year 2015/16 is 30% (plus-surcharge, education cess, and secondary and higher education cess). As corporate tax come underneath direct tax in India. A tax “is not a voluntary payment or donation, but an enforced contribution, exacted pursuant to legislative authority”. Taxes consist of direct tax or indirect tax, and may be paid in money or as its labour equivalent (often but not always unpaid labour). India has a well developed taxation structure. The tax system in India is mainly a three tier system which is based between the Central, State Governments and the local government organizations. Objective of this Course are :
• To study the history of tax Structure in India.
• To understand the different mechanism to levy tax on corporate.
• To understand the core concept of corporate taxation in India.
Note:- If any student failed to get the passing marks in exam than he/she can take re-exam by just paying Rs.500. Student will not get the certificate unless and untill they pass the exam.
For More Info & Registration, Visit: http://robustlegal.in/views/course_cti.html
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017