Admission 2016 – University of Mumbai
Department of Law, University of Mumbai is conducting an All India LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission into 2 years LL.M. Degree Course for the academic year 2016-17.
- LL.M. – Two Years Programme
Venue for Entrance Examination: Mumbai (Specific Examination Centre will be displayed on the University Website in due Course)
Candidates who have passed LL.B. Degree Course or those who are in the Final Semester of 3 or 5 years LL.B. Degree Course from the University of Mumbai or Other Universities are eligible to apply for LL.M. Entrance Examination.
An application for LL.M. Entrance Examination for admission to the LL.M Degree Course must be made in the prescribed form available for download at http://mu.ac.in/portal/department-of-law/ and the duly filled in form must be submitted to the Department of Law within the prescribed time and venue mentioned below.
Room No. 126, Department of Law,
First Floor University of Mumbai,
Fort Campus, Mumbai – 400 032
Entrance Exam Fee:
- General Category Students: Rs. 1500/- (By Demand Draft, Non-refundable)
- Reserved Category Students: Rs. 750/- (By Demand Draft, Non-refundable)
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai,” payable at Mumbai. The Demand Draft should be submitted by the Applicant at the time of submission of duly filled in prescribed form in the “Office of The Department of Law, Room No. 126, University of Mumbai, Fort Campus, Mumbai – 32” either in person or by post. Candidate must Write name, address and mobile number on the backside of the Demand Draft.
|Date of Acceptance of Forms:||2nd May, 2016 onwards|
|Last Date for submission of duly filled forms:||13th May, 2016|
|Date of Entrance Examination:||29th May, 2016 (2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.)|
Department of Law, University of Mumbai,
Room No.126, 1st floor,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 032
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Centre to release 56 Pakistani Prisoners due to lack of case, affidavit filed in SC - March 16, 2018
- Workshop on Career Development for Law Students by Knowledge Steez & Agrim Law Class (8th April’18) at Noida - March 16, 2018
- Won’t touch Ram Sethu for Sethusamudram Project; Centre told Supreme Court - March 16, 2018