Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to LL.M. (Criminal Law) and M.A (Criminal Law) at Department of Law, Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice for the academic year 2016-17.
- Master of Laws in Criminal Law
- Master of Arts in Criminal Law
LL.M. (Criminal Law) Degree Course:
Candidate must have passed the 3 year LL.B. Degree Examination of any UGC recognized University or Institution after Graduation under 10+2+3 pattern; or 5 year LL.B. Degree Course under 10+2+5 pattern as is recognized by this University as equivalent for the purpose of LL.M. Degree Course and have secured not less than 55% marks in aggregate in the LL.B. Examinations.
M.A. (Criminal Law) Degree Course:
The course is open to in service persons of law enforcement agencies having five year experience in service and graduation degree with 55% marks in aggregate.
Postgraduate Entrance Test:
- For the LL.M. degree aspirants, the University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) for each academic session. Admission shall be made according to merit in the PET subject to the fulfillment of eligibility requirement as determined by the University and availability of seats in LL.M. Course.
- For M.A. degree aspirants, the admission shall be based on merit and same shall be calculated on candidates’ performance on essay type question, academic, research and professional credentials.
|Starting date for submission of Application Form:||16th April, 2016|
|Last date for submission of Application Form:||16th May, 2016|
Dr. Mithilesh Narayan Bhatt
Department of Law
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice,
Daijar, Mathania Road, Jodhpur-342304
Phone: 0291 – 3062013
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017