The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (NUJS) is pleased to announce the launch of Masters in Business Laws (MBL) program, designed to impart remarkable business skills, regulatory wisdom, strategic prowess and acquire profound legal and business knowledge that empowers working professionals in the government and private sector and lawyers to deal with matters of real importance in their career. The MBL will be conducted online and will be of 2 years duration.
- MBL in M & A, Investment and Institutional Finance
- MBL in Intellectual Property and Cyber Law and Drafting
- MBL in Corporate Governance and Statutory Compliances
- MBL in Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
To pursue the course, the candidate must have completed graduation or be in the final year of graduation. Highly recommended for entrepreneurs, consultants, engineers, accountants, lawyers and business professionals who want to acquire an edge, improve their skill sets at work and take their career to the next level.
The course fee is INR 50,000 which can be paid in two installments. You may enroll by paying the first installment of INR 25,000 right away along with a post-dated cheque of INR 25,000 dated June 01, 2017. The post-dated cheque will be encashed by us only in the month of June 2017. In case, you choose to pay the entire amount at one go before the batch starts, you need to pay INR 45,000.
Prepare a Demand Draft for INR 45,000 (or INR 25,000, if you want to pay the first installment only) payable at Kolkata in favour of: “WBNUJS Masters in Business Law Account”.
Send the printed version of the Registration form along with all documents in by courier to the following address:
Masters in Business Laws,
WB National University of Juridical Sciences
Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan,
12 LB Block, Sector-III,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700098
Please also send the scanned copy of the form, payment instrument and the courier receipt to email@example.com with the subject “MBL New Enrolment”.
The last date for enrollment is 30th June, 2016.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata
No.12, LB Block, Dr. Ambedkar Bhavan,
Sector III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata,
West Bengal – 700098
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017