Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to PhD Programme at NUSRL, Ranchi
LL.M. or Post Graduation in the concerned discipline or subject, from an Indian or foreign University, having at least 55% in aggregate or equivalent grade in the qualifying examination
- Applicants should download the Application form from the University Website or may collect the same from the University in person.
- The duly filled-in Applications must reach the office of the Registrar.
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
Pithoria Road, Kanke,
P.O. Bukru, Ranchi – 834006 (Jharkhand)
- All Applications must be attached with a Bank Draft of Rs. 2500/- as Application Fee. (The Draft of any Bank must be payable to Registrar, NUSRL, Ranchi and payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand)
- Applications shall be rejected under following circumstances:
- If it is submitted without the requisite fee. (Bank Draft Only)
- Incomplete Applications
- False Information
- Applications received beyond the due date
- The Hall Tickets for appearing in the Entrance Test shall be sent on the address for correspondence mentioned by students in their Application Forms and will be uploaded on University website.
- The Entrance Test shall be held at NUSRL, Ranchi on the due date.
Important Information for the Applicants:
- All research programs are completely residential.
- The students should apply only in the Application Form prescribed by the University.
- The name of shortlisted candidates for final Admission shall be displayed on University website.
- Students who have been awarded UGC-JRF and UGC-NET in the relevant subject shall have to directly appear for viva-voce on the due date. However, they shall have to apply in the prescribed application form and pay the Application Fee as mentioned in the Application Form. Accordingly, they must complete the Application formalities.
|Last Date for Filling – up and submission of Applications:||16th May, 2016|
|Entrance Test to be held on||23rd May, 2016|
|Declaration of Results of the Entrance Test:||28th May, 2016|
|Date of viva-voce:||4th June, 2016|
|Declaration of Final Result:||18th June, 2016|
|Duration for payment of fee and completing the admission formalities:||25th June, 2016 to 23rd July, 2016|
|Commencement of course work:||August 01, 2016.|
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi,
Nagri, Kanke – Pithoria Road,
Kanke, P.O., Bukru, Ranchi,
Jharkhand – 834006
Phone: 0651 – 2902705
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017