Admission 2016 – Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies: MBA (Law)
The School of Business Management (SBM) in association with the School of Law (SoL) at Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is pleased to launch a new generation programme titled MBA (Law).
- MBA (Law) – Two years degree programme
The following students will be eligible to join the two-year degree programme:
- The candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognized University leading to award of LL.B. degree (minimum 50% in final year examinations). Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply
- Candidates who have duly passed the Chartered Accountancy examination conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Company Secretary examination conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and Cost Accountancy examination conducted by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India are eligible to apply for the program
- Candidates who have cleared their graduation by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines
Graduated students from this programme will be able to:
- Enrich knowledge with enhanced and expanded inputs of managerial, administrative and communication skills
- Deepen and hone their skill sets with fusion of management skills with application orientation
- Enable themselves to think more practically and effectively apply legal knowledge from the perspective of business needs
- Equip with additional capabilities for understanding and resolving complex and critical business problems and legal matters with practical business orientation
- Gain skill sets in matters of laying down legal briefs, policy documents, standard operating and monitoring procedures for execution of business decisions, etc. in total compliance with laws, regulations, governance requirements, risks and sustainability management, etc.
The Program will prepare students with necessary knowledge and skills of business administration along with enhanced knowledge of business laws both from domestic and global perspectives. It will also provide application orientations to all young lawyers aspiring to excel in corporate and consulting world, with explicit skill sets for business administration and major relevant laws.
Intake: 30 Students
- Online Registration Fees is Rs. 1,500/- (This is one time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable.
- Written Test conducted for MBA (Law) Program by NMIMS.
– OR –
- Candidates with GMAT score of 600 & above (GMAT score of last 3 years up to 31st July, 2016 will be considered)
– OR –
- Candidates with score of 200 & above in NMAT by GMAC 2016
– AND –
- Personal Interview
Online Application Form:
Submission of Documents:
After online registration and payment of registration fees please forward below mentioned documents to the following address latest by 1st August, 2016.
- Copy / print out of Online Application Form.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Degree mark sheet – all years & Law Degree Certificate (Convocation Certificate)
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
V. L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai – 400 056
17th June, 2016 – 31st July, 2016
Call letters for Written Test (on website after 5.00 pm.):
3rd August, 2016
Conduct of Written Test and Personal Interview:
6th August, 2016
Declaration of 1st merit list (on website after 5.00 pm):
11th August, 2016
Payment of fees:
12th – 23rd August, 2016
Commencement of Programme:
29th August, 2016
Closure of Admission:
29th August, 2016.
SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University)
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (West),
Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 056
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018