M.C. Mehta Environmental Foundation invites students to participate in a residential Summer Training Course
Course Duration: 14th – 20th June, 2016
Venue: Eco-Ashram, Thano, Dehradun
- Bio-Diversity Conservation and Sustainable Development: A Social, Legal and Scientific Approach.
- Environment and Pollution Laws: Basic Principles & Evolution
- Institutional Framework of Environmental Justice in India
- Case Laws and Current Scenario of Environmental Enforcement
- Impacts of Climate Change on India’s Biodiversity and Life
- International Environmental Conventions
- Status Quo of National and State Policies Protecting Flora and Fauna; among others.
The final Itinerary and List of Speakers will be confirmed upon registration. Apart from the sit-in sessions, we will also be taking the participants on an organized and interactive Field Trip.
- Regular Fee: Rs. 15,000/-
- Rs 13,000/- (Early Bird Registration closes on 10th May, 2016)
- Rs. 13,000/- per student (5 or more persons from the same institution)
The last date for registration is 24th May, 2016
M.C. Mehta Environmental Foundation
3A, Ring Road, Opp. Mool Chand Metro Station,
Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi-110024
Phone: 011-41756519, +91-9999024687
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com