Admission 2016 – Lovely Professional University
Lovely Professional University is conducting National Entrance and Scholarship Test (LPUNEST-2016) for Law aspirants. LPUNEST started in 2009, become one of the largest entrance test in India in 5 years with approximately 3 lakh students registering for the same in 2014.
- B.A., LL.B. (Hons.),
- B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.)
- BBA, LL.B. (Hons.)
- Pass with 60% aggregate marks* in Graduation (any stream) or equivalent
– or –
- Pass with 50% aggregate marks* in Graduation (any stream) + LSAT (50 Percentile) / LPUNEST-2016
*(5% relaxation for SC/ST applicants)
B.A., LL.B.(Hons.), B.Com., LL.B.(Hons.) and BBA, LL.B. (Hons.):
- Pass with 80% aggregate marks* in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English
– or –
- Pass with 60% aggregate marks* in 10+2 (any stream) or equivalent with English, subject to valid score in LPUNEST – 2016 / CLAT rank upto 12500 / LSAT (50 Percentile)
*(5% relaxation for SC/ST Applicants)
How to Apply:
Applicant may obtain Prospectus from the University Campus / Camp Offices or any other prescribed place by paying cash or providing Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Lovely Professional University” payable at Jalandhar. Cost of Prospectus (Application Fee) is Rs. 900/-. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Once the applicant has obtained the Prospectus-2016, form can be submitted by one of the following methods:
Fill the full application form after reading all the instructions as specified in “Instructions for filling the Application Form”.
- Paste a recent passport size coloured photograph.
- The filled application form, specifying “Application for LPUNEST-2016” and “Programme Applied for (i.e. Law Programme)” on the backside of the sealed envelope, be submitted in person, either at the Admission Office at the University campus, Phagwara (Punjab) or at the designated camp offices of the University or at such other places as specified by the University;
- For submission of Application form by Registered Post / Courier, please note the postal address:
Division of Admissions (LPUNEST-2016)
Lovely Professional University
Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1),
Phagwara, Punjab -144411
In case applicant does not want to send the hard copy of purchased application form the applicant should have the soft copy of recently taken passport size colour photograph. When prompted for payment, choose the option “Prospectus Code” (That can be obtained on scratching the top right corner of the title page of PART C of Prospectus-2016). Submit the complete online application form along with soft copy of your photograph and the Prospectus Code. Submit and save the copy of completed application form for later reference.
|Last date of submission of Pre-Application Supplement||3 days before the day of test|
|Date of Test||All working days between 15th April, 2016 and 10th August, 2016|
|Display of Result / Merit List||Result for Eligibility:
1 day after the conduct of exam
Result of Scholarship
|Last date of submission of Application Form & Fees||As per schedule of admission for regular Programmes, 2016.|
Note: Phase II and Phase III of the test will be available only if the seats remain vacant.
This is the tentative schedule; any of the date(s) and other details as mentioned above is subject to change at the discretion of the University. No separate intimation or announcement to any applicant(s) will be given.
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
Delhi G.T. Road (NH-1), Phagwara,
Punjab – 144411
Phone: +91-1824-404404, +91-1824-444007 (International office)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- IASLA Space Law Moot Court Competition (Asia Pacific Rounds 2018); Register here - January 19, 2018
- GLC MUN: Government Law College Model United Nations Conference 2018 - January 19, 2018
- The Asymmetric Shock: Model World Economic Forum at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad - January 19, 2018