Admission – 2016 : ISIL – Admission to Post Graduate Diploma Courses
The Indian Society of International Law is going to conduct admissions to one year Post Graduate Diploma Courses & six months Certificate Courses
- One Year Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Human Rights, International Humanitarian & Refugee Laws
- International Trade and Business Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- International Environmental Law
- International Law (affiliated to Delhi University)
- Law of International Institutions (affiliated to Delhi University)
- Six months Certificate Courses
- Private International Law
- Law of Air Transport and Aviation Liability
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum age is 20 years
Who should attend?
These courses are immensely popular among University Students, Lawyers, Bureaucrats, Diplomats and NGO’s in view of their usefulness.
Prospectus: Rs. 150/-
The classes are held three days a week: 6:00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
The last date for Application intake is 29th July, 2016.
Indian Society of International Law
V.K. Krishna Menon Bhawan
9, Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 011-23384458, 011-23384459
Email: [email protected]