Indian Chamber of Commerce is pleased to present the 8th edition of the National Legal Summit, 2018.
Date: 20th January, 2018
Venue: Jacaranda, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
Who should attend?
- Judges and Counsels
- Practicing Attorneys – both private practitioners and in-house Counsels, Business Managers focusing on the global economy
- Government Officials
- Company Secretaries
- Business Heads
- Corporate Law Officers
- Enforcement Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Corporate General Counsels
- Head – Corporate Affairs
- Head – Compliance & Vigilance
- Law Professors
- Students of Law Colleges
- Managers / Sr. Managers of Legal Department of Companies
Objective of the Summit:
The objective of the summit is to disperse information, share ideas and insights on India’s legal framework and bring to the table the legal complications & risks that are arising in today’s businesses due to the new age technology and volatile economic and geopolitical environment in the country.
Indian Chamber of Commerce as a National Public Institution is deeply involved in advocating and suggesting policies which would add value to our trade and Commerce ecosystem. The summit would focus on discussion on improving the trade and commerce ecosystem by focusing on legal reforms.
- To bring out the emerging areas of legal risks for corporate India.
- Understanding the changing dynamics of today’s business & identification of legal risk associated with it.
- Networking with more than 150 business leaders, members of the judiciary, senior policymakers, leading counsels, general counsels of large MNC’S, corporate leaders, consultants, academicians, company secretaries and chartered accountants to examine the critical issues and opportunities for the Legal sector in India.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of GST and its impact on the Indian Economy
- Arbitration and Conciliation
- Implication and implementation of RERA Act and IBC Code
- Challenges of overlapping IP rights in commercialization and its impact on Indian Economy
Delegate Registration Fees:
- Non Members: Rs. 3,000/- per delegate
- ICC Members: Rs. 2,000/- per delegate
- Students: Rs.1000/-
- Overseas Participants: US $100
Certificate of participation will be given to all the delegates
Ms. Shilpa Singh
Indian Chamber of Commerce
D-118, Aashirwad Complex,
Green Park Main, New Delhi – 110016
Phone: +91-98912 73103
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Ankita (see all)
- Plea filed in SC seeking probe into Sridevi’s death - March 24, 2018
- Delhi Trial Court allows summons through WhatsApp - March 24, 2018
- Will look into problems of transgenders: Centre to SC on Aadhaar-Pan linking - March 20, 2018