University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is going to organize the 7th FYLC Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2017.
Date: 29th – 31st July, 2017
Venue: University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
The competition is open for bona fide students pursuing five year Integrated and three year LL.B course.
- Each team shall comprise of three members only out of which two will be speakers and one researcher.
- Each Law College / University shall be eligible to send only one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by Exchange of Memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all team details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 15th June, 2017
- A registration fee of Rs. 5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft, drawn in favour of “Director, University Five Year Law College, Jaipur” payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participant’s name, contact no. including year / semester of study.
The organizers will provide lodging and boarding facilities only from 28th to 31 July, 2017.
The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before :
15th June, 2017
Soft copy of Memorials (appellant and respondent) shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before:
5th July, 2017 till 5:00 pm
Six hard copies for each side (appellant and respondent) must reach the organizers latest by:
15th July, 2017
7th FYLC Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2017
University Five Year Law College,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur – 302004