7 Day Faculty Development Program at Galgotias University School of Law
Galgotias University geared up for its High Profile Faculty Development Program
Galgotia’s University a Leader in the field of Higher Education has taken an initiative to increase and improve faculty standards across all levels, especially in the area of Teaching and Research. With this aim Galgotia’s University School of Law is organising a 7 day Faculty Development Programme from 18th to 24th January, 2016. This Faculty Development Program will be unique in its kind and will see experts both from Industry and Academics discussing the intricacies of law teaching, identifying the gaps and suggesting reforms. This Program will cater some of the best minds of legal profession including Professor Upendra Baxi, Professor M.P Singh , Professor Ved Kumari, Prof. Jane Schukoske, Prof. Anuradha Saibaba, Professor B.T. Kaul, Professor Kamala Sankaran, Professor S. C Raina, Mr. Pawan Duggal (Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India) , Professor B.S.Chimni, Mr. Ajay Thomas (Registrar LCIA, India), Mr. Anshul Jain (Partner Luthra and Luthra). This High profile gathering will try to train young faculty who have recently joined the profession and are desirous to improve their teaching. The purpose of this program is to provide an opportunity for distinguished scholars/ researchers/teachers in India to engage with the young faculty members and share their experiences and prospective relating to teaching and research.
Aims and Objectives of FDP:
- To provide in depth understanding about pedagogy of Law
- To provide understanding about various methods of teaching learning process
- To know the important aspects of various core areas of Law
- To have a understanding about preparing the syllabus and course conduct module
- To enhance research capabilities of young faculty members.
- To have a knowledge of assessment standards and practices.
- The faculty members will be able to explore new methods of teaching learning process then just Chalk and Talk method
- The faculty members will be able to come out with quality research work that can be published in reputed journals at national and international level with the guidance of experts.
- The knowledge acquired from experts will be percolated to the students and ultimately benefiting them
If you want to be part of this Faculty development Program Please
Galgotia University School of law invite Faculty Members/ Research Associates from all Institutes/ Departments/ Schools/ Colleges of Law to participate in this National Faculty Development Programme with Registration Fees of Rs. 5,000/-(Reduced after discussion with the management) for 7 days it includes breakfast, working lunch, and tea. The Mode of payment shall be Demand Draft (DD), In Favour of Galgotias University (Payable at New Delhi). The Last date of providing the DD’s is 15th January 2016.
PS: Only in special cases if the Faculty is unable to send the DD then we can accept the scanned copy on ‘[email protected]’ and on visiting the campus the DD can be given in hand at the registration desk.
Fill the google form to be part of faculty development Program: https://docs.google.com/a/galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/forms/d/1DMHNdGqnd0WcW1aZwM4c62COG-uGEN9Pc0h_PoGkUwY/viewform?edit_requested=true
Latest posts by Mahak Rathee (see all)
- Bodies floating on Ganga: NGT slams Centre, UP govt - January 19, 2016
- Nepali youth committed suicide after beinghumiliated by a Supreme Court lawyer - January 19, 2016
- All you need to know about NJAC Judgment - January 17, 2016