6th M.S. Ramaiah Memorial National Moot Court Competition
M.S. Ramaiah College of Law is going to organize the 6th M.S. Ramaiah Memorial National Moot Court Competition.
Date: 11th -13th March, 2016
- All law schools, faculties of law and other institutions recognized by the Bar Council of India, offering a law degree are eligible to participate in the Competition. Only one team is allowed to participate from each law school / faculties of law / other institutions. Only students presently pursuing LL.B course (5 years and 3 years course) are eligible to participate.
- Team members should be bonafide students of the Institution they are representing. The Organiser(s) can make any inquiries of the same at any time during the Competition. Teams must carry a college identity card / Bonafide Certificate.
- A team must be composed of a minimum of two members and maximum of three members i.e., two speakers and one researcher. Any two members of the team may be enlisted / registered as speakers. Only registered / enlisted speakers shall be permitted to plead in the oral rounds. However, only in the event of unavoidable circumstances, the researcher will be, subject to the discretion of the Organizer(s) permitted to plead in the oral rounds.
- Each team will be provided a team code by the Organizers. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizer(s).
- Each Team must provisionally register by sending an email to [email protected] on or before 10th January, 2016.
- The selected teams in the Memorial Rounds must register by sending a duly filled Registration Form along with the required crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favour of “The Principal, M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore” on or before 10th February, 2016.
- Once registered, the concerned registration fee would neither be refunded nor waived.
- All updates will be communicated to the concerned contact person as mentioned in the registration form. It is the responsibility of the contact person to communicate any contingent updates to the team.
Teams opting for accommodation will be given one room per team. If a team requires an additional room, prior intimation must be given to the organizer(s).
|Release of Moot Problem and Start of Provisional Registration:||15th December, 2015|
|Last Date for Provisional Registration:||10th January, 2016|
|Last Date for sending Clarifications:||15th January, 2016|
|Disclosure of Clarifications:||18th January, 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials (both Petitioner / Appellant and Respondent):||26th January, 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of one hard copy of Memorials by post (both Petitioner/ Appellant and Respondent):||28th January, 2016 before 16.00 hours|
|Disclosure of the teams qualified to the Preliminary Rounds:||5th February, 2016|
|Last Date for Registration of teams qualified to the Preliminary Rounds:||10th February, 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of Travel Form of teams qualified to the Preliminary Rounds:||1st March, 2016|
|Last Date for Submission of three hard copies of Memorials at the Orientation (both Petitioner/ Appellant and Respondent):||11th March, 2016|