University Five Year Law College (UFYLC) is going to organize the 6th FYLC – Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2016.
Date: 3rd – 5th September, 2016
Venue: University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
Aim and Purpose:
- To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills.
- To provide a real life experience cum training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of three members only, out of which two will be speakers and one researcher.
- Arguments shall be in English only.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College / University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 10th August, 2016.
- A registration fee of Rs. 5000/- is to be send by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, University Five Year Law College, Jaipur” payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year / semester of study.
Last date for submission of Registration form along with Demand Draft:
10th August, 2016
Last date for memorials submission (Hard Copy):
15th August, 2016
6th FYLC – Ranka National Moot Court Competition, 2016
University Five Year Law College,
University of Rajasthan,
Jaipur – 302004