5th FYLC – Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2015
University Five Year Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur is going to organize the 5th FYLC – Ranka National Moot Court Competition 2015
Date: 26th – 28th September, 2015
Venue: University Five Year Law College, University Campus, Jaipur
- To give exposure to students pursuing the law course to the environment of the court system in India and to hone their advocacy skills.
- To provide a real life experience-cum-training in doing cutting edge research, presenting ground breaking arguments and contributing to the development of jurisprudence in concerned areas of law.
Team Composition and Eligibility Criteria:
- Each team shall comprise of 3 members only out of which 2 will be speakers and 1 researcher.
- The competition is open for bonafide students pursuing five year and three years LL.B course.
- Each Law College / University shall be eligible to send one team. Team should not disclose the identity of their institution in course of proceedings in the court rooms; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification.
- Each team shall be provided with the team code by draw of lots followed by exchange of memorials.
- The Registration form completed with all Team Details must be submitted online and also sent to the College on or before 1st September, 2015.
- A registration fee of Rs.5000/- is to be sent by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, FYLC, U.O.R., Jaipur” payable at Jaipur along with the registration form.
- No change in the names of the participants shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
- Teams should clearly mention the participants’ name, contact no. including year / semester of study.
Organizers will provide lodging and boarding facilities only from 25th to 28th September, 2015.
- Last date for Registration form submission is 1st September, 2015 along with DD / Cheque of Rs 5,000/-.
- Last date for memorials submission is 15th September, 2015 (with Hard Copy).
University Five Year Law College,
University of Rajasthan,
Jaipur – 302004, Rajasthan
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- Fooder Scam Case: Lalu sent to 7yr imprisonment in fourth case - March 24, 2018
- Article: International Environmental Laws and Human Rights Issues - March 23, 2018
- Does Domestic Physical violence Police Arrest hurt or help Domestic Abuse People? - March 23, 2018