4th International Banking and Investment Law Moot Court Competition 2015.
Seedling School of Law and Governance, Jaipur National University, Jaipur is pleased to announce the 4th International Banking and Investment Law Moot Court Competition 2015.
Date: 9th – 11th October, 2015
Aim of the Competition:
The aims of the International Banking and Investment Law Moot Court Competition are to promote the interest in, involvement in and knowledge of Banking and Investment Law among students by providing a fair and competitive environment for the exchange of thoughts and the deepening of understanding of Banking and Investment Law.
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide on a regular basis in an Undergraduate / Post Graduate law course (3 year LL.B course) or its equivalent conducted by any recognised Institution / College / University of any country.
- No Institution / College / University shall enter the Competition with more than one team in any year.
- A cap of 40 Teams is reserved for the Competition.
A person may be a Team Member:
- If he or she is pursuing a law degree;
- If he or she intends to compete on behalf of an eligible Institution at which he or she is enrolled as a full-time student as of either (i) the Team Member registration deadline, (ii) the institution’s;
- Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two Members and a maximum of three Members. In a Team comprising of two Members, both the Members shall be designated as Oralists. In a Team comprising of three Members, the third Member of the team shall be designated as Researcher.
- Any additional Member or Team Coach of any Team shall not formally be recognised and will ‘not be entitled to a certificate from the Moot Court Committee.
Anonymity of Teams:
- Each Team shall be allotted a “Team Code” after the Registration.
- Teams must not reveal their identity by College / University / Institution or Country of Origin, except by the means of Team Code allotted to them, to Judge or anyone else during or in connection with the Competition. The Team shall stand disqualified if this rule is violated.
|Release Date of Compromise||29th April, 2015|
|Registration Open||29th April, 2015|
|Release of Official Rules||21st April, 2015|
|Last Date for Registration by Email||25th August, 2015|
|Last Date for Registration by Hard Copy||31st August, 2015|
|Last Date for Clarifications||1st September, 2015|
|Soft Copy Submissions of Memorials||7th September, 2015|
|One Advance Hard Copy Submission||15th September, 2015|
|Registration, Inauguration, Orientation, Draw of Lots & Memorial Exchange||9th October, 2015|
|Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Final Rounds||10th October, 2015|
|Semi Final Rounds & Final Rounds [Valediction Program]||11th October, 2015|
Moot Court Committee
Seedling School of Law and Governance,
Jaipur National University,
SADTM Campus, Jaipur-Agra By pass near New RTO
Rajasthan – 302017
Email: [email protected]