the Centre for the Study of Law and Governance, Institute of Law, Nirma University is organising “The National Colloquium on Agrarian Crisis: With special mention to Farmer Suicides in India” on 6th March 2016.
The following events are going to take place:
- Panel Discussion
The panel discussion will be orchestrated by four renowned experts in the field of Agriculture and the subject of Farmer suicide such as Mr.Kishore TIwari, President of the Vasantrao Naik Shetkari Swawalban Mission, Maharashtra (Special cell constituted to curb farmer suicide). We are also accompanied by the leading journalist, writer Mr.Jaideep Hardikar author of the renowned book “A Village Awaits Doomsday”.
- Street Play
- Documentary Screening on Agrarian Crisis in India
- Photo Gallery on the issue of Agrarian crisis and Farmer Suicides.
Institute of Law ,Nirma University is the first institute to organize a colloquium on this issue. Therefore we invite all the students to be a part of this event.
The registration amount is Rs:250 (Inclusive of Colloquium Kit, Lunch, and an Informative CD). Certificate of Participation will be provided to all the Participants. Information Brochure and Registration Form are also attached with this mail. All the duly filled registration forms are to be sent to the Address: Asst. Prof. Raunaq Bagade, Convener,Institute of Law, Nirma University, S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad – 382481
For further more updates & details visit : https://www.facebook.com/National-Colloquium-on-Agrarian-Crisis-227623464238553/
Looking forward for huge participation from your Institute!!
Registration form (1)
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- International Thematic Conference – 23rd to 25th of June – Prizes over 50K to be won - May 21, 2017
- Law College Dehradun,2nd National Moot Court Competition on Constitutional Law [6-8 OCT, Prizes Worth 1 Lac]: Register by AUG 7 - May 21, 2017
- Know the India’s Highest Paying Jobs in Law - May 20, 2017