45th Annual Conference of the Indian Society of International Law
Indian Society of International Law is going to organize their 45th Annual Conference.
Date: 7th – 8th May, 2016
About the Conference:
Law teachers, policy makers, government officers, lawyers and students are invited to participate in this Conference. We would be grateful if you kindly encourage legal officers / teachers / students of your Department / College to participate in the Annual Conference. Those who wish to participate and present a paper in this conference can do so by intimating us before 27th April, 2016.
- Two Decades of the World Trade Organization: Issues and Challenges
- The Paris Agreement on Climate Change: Challenges for the Future
- Law of the Sea: Contemporary Challenges
- Protection of Refugees: Present Challenges and Probable Solutions
- Refugees, Use of Force and R2P: Contemporary Legal Issues
- Protection of Refugee during Armed Conflict: Emerging Legal Regime
A nominal fee of Rs. 500/- is fixed for registration. Payment can be made by a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Indian Society of International Law”, payable at New Delhi.
The last date for submission of papers for the conference is 27th April, 2016.
The Indian Society of International Law
V. K. Krishna Menon Bhawan,
9, Bhagwan Dass Road,
New Delhi – 110001
Phone: 011-23384458/59 (O), 011-23389524 (S.G.)
Email: [email protected]