Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies is pleased to announce that it is organizing its 3rd National Moot Court Competition, Lex Fortissimus National Moot Court Competition on Company Law, to be held on 15-17 April, 2016.
Venue: Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, R V Road, Basavangudi, Bangalore-5600 04.
Subject : Company Law
Dates: 15-17th April, 2016.
- Winning Team (FIRST PRIZE) – Rs 20,000/-
2. Runner up Team (SECOND PRIZE) – Rs 10,000/-
3. Best Memorial – Rs 5000/-
4. Best Mooter – Rs 5000/-
Last Date of Provisional Registration: 15th March, 2016
Last date of completion of registration procedure: 22nd March 2016
Last date of submission of soft copy of memorial: 4th April 2016
Contact: Mrs. Stuti Desai Moorchung
Ph:- 080 269332277 (9.30a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Each team can register provisionally by sending an email at email@example.com marked as “Registration: Lex Fortissimus National Moot Court Competition, 2016” as the subject.
There is a team cap of 24 and shall be selected on a first come first basis. For more details visit https://lexfortissimuscom.wordpress.com/
Latest posts by Legal Desire (see all)
- SC allows 24-week pregnant woman to abort foetus - January 18, 2017
- Call for Student Editor Interns @Legal Discussion with upto 5K Stipend - January 18, 2017
- Supreme Court: “Stray dogs have a right to live, Can’t be killed” - January 18, 2017