2nd DSNLU Arbitration Weekends Workshop
Centre for Advanced Research in Dispute Settlement (CARDS) under the aegis of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Vizag is conducting the second edition of “Arbitration Weekends” scheduled from 22nd – 24th September, 2017 in collaboration with Shardul Amarchand & Mangaldas, Economic Law Practices and supported by Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA).
22nd – 24th September, 2017
This event comprises of Call for Papers, Workshop & Seminar.
The three-day event is tentatively scheduled as below:
22nd September- Basics of Arbitration, Workshop on Drafting of Arbitration Clause and Lectures
23rd September- Seminar on ‘Time & Costs in Arbitration’
24th September- Paper Presentation & Lectures on Contemporary Issues in Arbitration
The list of confirmed speakers are as follows:
- Ms. Olga Boltenko, Counsel at CMS HongKong
- Mr. Hiroo Advani, Partner, Advani & Co
- Mr. Naresh Thacker, Partner at ELP
- Mr. Rishab Gupta, Counsel at SAM
- Mr. Prabhash Ranjan, Professor at SAU
- Mr. Pramod Nair, Aarista Chambers
- Ms. Neeti Sachdeva, MCIA
- Mr. Madhur Baya, Founder Lex Arbitri
- Mr. Shivam Singh, Chambers 20A
In case of queries, kindly contact the under signed.
Roselin Sara Alex: 9926144300