1st Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2017
1st Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition, 2017 is going to be organized by Surana & Surana in association with Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
Date : 25th – 27th August, 2017
Venue : Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Bhadson Road, Sidhuwal, Patiala, Punjab
The competition is open for students pursuing LL.B three years or five years course during the current academic year and interested in International Law.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the National Administrator.
- Online registrations are open from 15th June, 2017. The teams must register online by 20th July, 2017. Teams will have to register online at www.moot.in. Only 24 teams will be registered to participate in the competition on the first-come-first serve basis.
- Participants will receive an automated system generated acknowledgement on successful submission of registration. Participants will receive an approval as acceptance of their request for participation latest by 22nd July, 2017 (8:00 PM or earlier).
- A scanned copy of the letter from the participating College / Institution / University duly signed by any one of the following: Faculty-in-charge of MCS / MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice- Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year / Semester in which studying, representing the College / Institution / University for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online registration process. (The approval letter shall be formatted on the letterhead of the participating Institution / College / University alternatively you may use the registration form itself as appended below as page 13 with the official seal).
- Registrations without the copy of the approval letter from the College / Institution / University or duly attested registration form will not be valid.
- The Registration fees for the competition shall be Rs. 4,000/- and the registered teams will be e-mailed the web link for online payment of Registration fees.
- Registration particulars as soft copy should be sent by e-mail to: [email protected] marked as “The Surana & Surana & RGNUL International Law Moot Court Competition Registration” as the subject of the mail latest by 20th July, 2017. The provisional team code shall be allotted to the registered teams by Host University soon after receiving of registration particulars.
Start of Online Registration (15th June, 2017)
Last date of Online Registration (20th July, 2017)
Last date for receiving hard copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter and Travel form (25th July, 2017)
Last Date for Submission of Memorials soft copy (5th August, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.)
Last Date for Submission of Memorials One Hard Copy (10th August, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.)
Submission of Memorials (Four Hard Copies) During Orientation (25th August, 2017)
Orientation and Registration (25th August, 2017)
Prelims / Quarterfinals / Semifinals (26th August, 2017)
Finals & Valedictory and Prize Distribution (27th August, 2017)
Ms Yamini Yadav
Mr. Prashant Daga
Dr. Shilpa Jain
RGNUL Moot Court Committee,
Phone: 0175 2391383
Email: [email protected]
Dr. S. Ravichandran
Advocate & Head,
Academic Initiatives Surana & Surana International Attorneys,
Email: [email protected]